Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wilson, Fellowship plans with Steph driving, quizzes

This morning, I was surprised to find an MSN message from my "cousin" Wilson: "I guess I won't be seeing you today." Nope, since only my parents went to Toronto for Jon's grad and stuff!

In the evening, I called my sister to ask if she'd ever had Ben and Jerry's: apparently, I've asked her this before and the answer's the same... no! Fine, then I'll introduce her and Vivian to it sometime in the next week! (maybe the 7-11 by the townhouse has some...) She then told me that she was driving tomorrow to church, and that Eric's fine with the idea... I guess having the parents away gives her freedom to bus home and eat, haha. Apparently, she and Vivian have lots of leftover food at the townhouse since they went to Yaohan Mall today and got the "three dishes for $10" deal.

Vivian's over to keep Steph company and she's helping her grandparents remodel their kitchen or something, and their place is but a short walk away from Steph's. I guess I'll be doing that, then... at least I can reply to the Bible Study RSVP email from Karen, which usually isn't as quirky as the fare I choose to highlight here. (although she DID send a normal email last night to the group... yay! :P)


Here are some names from the 1901 British census that I came across on my friends list, haha.

* Arthur Arse (London)
* Alexander Penis (Liverpool)
* Fanny Clam (Huddersfield)
* Margaret Piss (Middlesex)
* Valentine Fart (London)
* Elizabeth Shag (Lancaster)
* Benjamine Bottom (Sheffield)
* Harriett Shite (East Sussex)
* Minnie Shafter (Kingston Upon Hull)
* Willie Cock (London)
* Annie Fanny (Lincoln)
* Wilfred Minge (Sark)
* Rose Shitter (Hampshire)
* Ivy Crapper (London)
* Alice Turd (Southampton)
* August Wanker (Clerkenwell)
* William Poop (Sussex)
* Samuel Pants (London)
* Moses Winkle (Staffordshire)
* Letitia Bollocks (Suffolk)
* Daisy Shatter (Isle of Wight)


You Should Wear an Orange Bikini

You're the kind of girl who usually likes to leave more to the imagination... a bikini isn't really your style.
However, once in a while, you find a bikini so unique and stylish that you just have to wear it!



Your Espadrilles Are
Kate Spade Anguilla



You Are 36% Obsessive

You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.
Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home