Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ice Cream / Birthday Deaths / Many Smileys / 71-Question Survey

Note: LJ Secret Ninja Friends / LJ Missing Friends / LJ Cast of Invader Zim blogquizzes. (by Laurene, Mike, and Sarah Elaine Ramirez)


I should buy Ben and Jerry's Vermonty Python ice cream next time I go to Save-On Foods. I'm sure I've seen that new flavor around, and want some before it goes out of stock or something! I finished my Coffee Toffee Crunch a while ago, actually. (and I should get the Gobfather just for the name... I hear it's good anyhow, haha!)

List of people who died on their birthdays

I spent some time uploading about 200 images from Erik's site to my Smileys photo album. If you want to use them, please save them to your own server. I could post a selection of the images here, but I think it's better if you click that link.. I might never use some of these on a regular basis (except for the birthday ones), but at least they're available if needed. :D What can I say... I'm a , and I know it. :D


Your favorite fairytale (of this list)?
Gender
Your Fairytale name?
Your favorite animal (out of these)?
Preferred type of story?
Your character isA crone
who meetsA child lost in the woods
and falls in love withA beast
butbreaks a magic mirror
and livesin a beautiful palace
You dieNever
Your chance of happiness
56%
This Fun Quiz created by Elara at BlogQuiz.Net
Cancer Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Here's a 71-question survey from the latest posts page, too.

1. ONE WISH? To live on the set of a movie / TV show to see how things are done.

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? Lover, most of the time. :P

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Losing everyone / screwing up very badly.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? Somewhat. I even went to a Lego exhibition!

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? I very rarely watch it.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? Sometimes.

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? I guess so...

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? I dunno... the way it's looking, I might be single for the rest of my life. So I may as well get used to it... *sigh*

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Black and white.

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Not really.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? No!

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? None. Besides, they wouldn't be a secret if I told you!

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? Europe!

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? I suppose...

15. CAN YOU SWIM? Somewhat.

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO? No.

17. DO YOU GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE OZONE? Yeah, but I don't do much about it.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? No idea.

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? No.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Yeah, a few times. Disneyland three times, Toronto, Alaska...

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? No... Jon and Steph are the scourges of my life. ;)

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS? Manual... although electric ones can be cool too.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? I don't have a stand on hunting, or a hunting stand. (har har!)

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? As stated above, I don't think so...

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Nothing... unless you count time with soul-sucking idiots!

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"? No idea. May have said it as a joke to someone recently, however.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE? In our hearts and memories and music!

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? No.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? If they're ditzy, then yes.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? In the space-time continuum somewhere...

33. WHAT TIME IS IT? 1:45 AM.

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Sarne's the one most commonly used. But if I don't know you that well, I'll kill you if you use it!

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? Depends... their salads are (according to Vernon), but their fries are not!

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Last night, when Steph was driving me home and talking to Vivian about cabinet-building.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? Showers, although baths probably do have their place. Just follow the bath up with a shower immediately afterwards. ;)

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL? No.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? I have no idea.

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Not really... it's my prime element! Hahaha.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Music, certain online habitats, etc.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Crunchy.

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? Yep, sometimes.

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? I don't believe so...

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Once.

46. IS DRUG-FREE THE WAY TO BE? Yup.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? Seems I'm always up far too late for my own good recently, so no. *takes Nyquil*

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? It's all right.

51. LIQUOR OR BEER? Original answer: "Both. Mixed. With Coca Cola and marmite." For myself, I'd say beer.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? Not really, no.

53. HAVE YOU READ CATCHER IN THE RYE? Maybe once a really long time ago...

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? Used to play the piano, clarinet, and recorder.

55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY? No comment.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? No.

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? It's okay...

58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH? Yes, it runs in the family. Well, my sister does it too...

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? Not really, but it's cool.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Depends on the circumstances.

61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? Only when all possible avenues are truly exhausted. Other than that, it IS prevalent and it DOES happen.

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? Yeah... darn it!

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? It's 11.2° Celsius outside right now.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some seaweed. :D

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? Never.

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED? Yes.

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL? Right now, it's the Speedy Glass one. Stupid jingle...

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? No.

70. DO YOU SNORE? Yes.

71. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? Not sure I have just one... ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home