Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I hate random annoying IM conversations!

I did what I had to... now I feel sad, but also happy at the same time. Go figure.


I am very annoyed at people who act like this over IM. Yes, this is the entire conversation of last night. I'm not leaving anything out.

[19:46:33] GrmnKristina: do you not know what that means?
[19:46:45] AlenaBrolxFlami: who the heck are you?
[19:46:55] GrmnKristina: i'm yuna
[19:47:08] AlenaBrolxFlami: and I have no idea who the heck that is either
[19:47:35] GrmnKristina: and your point is? the point of iming is to make frinds
[19:47:52] AlenaBrolxFlami: .............. not if it's unsolicited
[19:48:11] AlenaBrolxFlami: *blocks person*

Sure, one point of instant messaging is to make friends... I did that years ago: Corey, Spoz, and Darren were all found from random ICQ searches when I was bored. But maybe if she'd said "hi" or something other than a weird random question with no context... I wasn't in the mood to chat to random people then, anyhow. I searched for her screen name, and came up with this match. Three of her four icons are the same as mine: Trogdor, Dear Heart, and Online Journal. Oh well...


Reminds me of when Misty tried to get me to call her friend in Maryland three years ago...


Note: LJ Friend-O-Meter Go-Quiz. (REDUX)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home