Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fire alarms twice in half an hour?!

It's very sunny outside, but cold... heck, I was awake at 8! (way early, I know) Then the fire alarm had to go off at 8:30... as I type this, it's going off AGAIN at 8:47. So of course I went outside, as you do. (I had my granola bars and banana with me, too!) Apparently, there was nothing really wrong... it just had to do with water leaks and fixing certain things in the wiring. It would be nice if the management fixed these things when they were supposed to, especially in an old building such as this!

Once, the fire alarm went off at 4 AM as I was trying to sleep: I'm not sure whether I prefer 8:30 AM or 4 AM if I had to make the choice. Both are not the best options, heh. Too early for either option, and I'd prefer it if they went off in the afternoon... yes, I know I can't control them. *sigh* Oh well, I'm getting really tired of listening to the fire alarm, so I'm going to go outside and read while I wait for my parents! Catching up on my friends page will have to wait till this afternoon post-church!

Never mind, it just stopped. I hope this isn't a harbinger of the day to come... o_O


Note: LJ What are you thinking? blogquiz, by Sarah.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home