Friday, March 10, 2006

Melted snow, crazy MSN with Eric, OK Cupid, philosophy, green quiz, six questions

Well, the snow has melted, so yay for me! Now I can conceivably make plans with Eric M. on MSN or something, if he ever shows up! (or I can email) Steph always says I should do it earlier, but he has guitar lessons on Thursdays and who-knows-what the other days of the week... yeah, we're kinda lazy. But as long as it gets done, then whatever works! ;) He did get on MSN finally, and asked if I was going to fall... or if I was going to Fellowship. Then he told me that he'd fallen from his chair, and asked whether that was scary or not since he was sure he'd fallen in the past. He also called me a silly girl while telling me to answer his question... sure I'm going, if you're up for another crazy hyper car ride! (mwahahahaha...)

I got another message on OK Cupid... at first, I thought it would be that illiterate idiot with some sort of poorly-constructed rebuttal to my message, but I appear to have shut him up! Someone apparently gave me a very special "woo" (you can only give those out three times per day), so maybe I'll check out his profile. Hmm. Lives in Durham (oooh, England!) and likes a lot of philosophy. (names I've never heard of like Heidegger, Schopenhauer, Marx, Nishitani [as well as the rest of the Kyoto school], Laozi, Camus, Erick Fromm, Marcuse, Derrida, Adorno Zhaungzi, Meister Eckhert, Cioran, Lefebvre, Guy Debord, Sartre, Foucault Ernst Bloch and Kierkegaard) Then again, "I apologize for my dyslexia, and you should message me if you're [sic] a dominant Asian woman who would put me across her knee..." Uh... er.... yeah, I dunno. Maybe I'll message him later, but I'm not that kind of person! o_O Probably not, though!


You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!




Ask me 1 question for each of the following:

1. Friends
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Drugs
5. Love
6. Livejournal

No matter how rude, sexual, or confidential.
Then post this in your journal and see what questions you get asked!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home