Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Corey and pointy stars, animations, curry chips, and beat-up boxes

As I predicted, the Canucks lost to the Predators tonight: 5-0. Aiya!


This grew out of a remark I made about stars being pointy:

Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says: ......
Corey says: ............
Flami: so
Corey: so how long does it take to get on MSN anyway?
Flami: ...... I've been on for at least half an hour, yo :P
Corey: not sending anything to me :P
Flami: you're supposed to notice when I'm on and send the star to me :(
Corey:
Corey writes: [a sun drawing]
Corey: (solar flares!)
Flami: ....
Flami: stars are pointy, see?
Corey: my drawing is not pointy!
Flami: that's because your drawing is insane :P
Corey: is not :P go look at pictures of the sun! it's a big ball of fire with huge flares
Flami: you KNOW what I mean by "star" :P
Corey writes: [a star inside a circle]
Corey: like that?
Corey: that's not pointy! the circle blocks the points!
Flami: how can you do that?!
Corey writes: [Like This!]
Flami: ........ seriously!
Corey writes: [With my Mouse!] [drawing of mouse]
Flami: ...... I can't
Corey writes: [Actually, my mouse is cordless]
Flami: still
Corey: look at the bottom of the window.. below the send / search buttons
Corey: there's two buttons... the one it's already on allows you to type, the other one lets you draw :P
Flami: you are insane. no such thing
Corey: there is too
Corey: what version of MSN are you using?
Corey: did you use the Mess patch to get rid of everything or something? :P
Corey: you probably disabled all the useful buttons too
Corey: instead of paying attention to what you were doing :P
Flami: you lie!
Flami: is not
Corey: want to see the buttons via my webcam? :P
Flami: you were the one who told me to get rid of a few things with the Mess Patch
Corey: not EVERYTHING?
Corey: EVERYTHING!!
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says:
well, not everything. no
Flami: it looks like the normal 7.5 window except for what you're talking about

Corey is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Corey says: well, accept the webcam request and you'll see what I'm talking about
Flami: and then I can see if my stuff is there intact :P

You have accepted the invitation to start viewing webcam.

Corey writes: [Hi!]
Corey: hi
Corey: see?
Flami: uh, hang on
Corey: ........
Flami: I see the send / search buttons...
Flami: and something else that looks like an A
Corey writes: [squiggle]
Corey: f*ck
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says:
COREY!
Corey writes: [F*ck] [drawing of finger with a lightning bolt from thumb]

Flami: ...... okay, so what version do YOU have?! [he tries showing me his screen]
Corey says: 7.5
Flami: I can't even read that
Corey: this feature isn't really new....
Corey: it's been around for a while
Corey: you probably just disabled it with the mess patch
Flami: okay
Corey: run the mess patch again and just disable ads and stuff
Flami: can I do that now?
Corey: I think you have to turn off MSN while you do it, but yeah... you can run it however many times you want
Corey: you can turn everything back on

Corey has stopped viewing webcam with you.

Flami: ....
Flami: okay, so my stuff DID get there?
Flami: I saw some red stuff.
Corey: some red stuff?
Flami: yes..
Flami: some red stuff with a 20 on it..
Corey: yes, it got here! :P my dad gave me the box and psychically told me what the contents were

Corey is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says:
hahaha

You have accepted the invitation to start viewing webcam.

Corey: the box was really beat up, so I asked if it was open or something
Corey: 20 pack boxes blank CDs with cases came in
Flami: see? that's what I saw before!
Corey: with games in them now
Flami: ... well, that's not mine
Flami: hahahahahahahahaha
Flami: you look evil
Corey: you're the one that sent a card with Satan on it :P [he shows me the card]
Flami: I did not
Flami: that was a cute thing
Flami: that's a lobster
Corey: [devil animation]

Flami: .......
Corey: uh, that's a devil :P
Corey: hellfire, pitchfork, horns...
Flami: yeah, but I didn't choose it because it had that on it :P
Corey: hey, I just found an animated GIF from that Riki-OH: The Story of Ricky movie [shows me some animation of two characters slapping each other in the face]
Corey: smashy smashy
Flami: indeed..
Corey: the whole movie is stuff like that :P insanely violent, almost cartoonish stuff
Flami: so how long did it take you to open the box?
Corey: like two seconds. there was already a big tear at the top, so I just ripped it open more :P
Corey: the box was really beat up :P
Flami: there was?! [I see the box... tear at the top, as advertised]
Corey: I did most of that, but it was started for me :P
Flami: ... I know the box had like tape and such on it, but I didn't think it was that bad
Corey: anyway!! my dad psychically predicted what was inside by shaking it and listening to the contents before handing it to me, but I was busy fixing his computer and didn't open it until later, so I didn't realize he just read the contents on the customs thingy on the side :P
Flami: gee, if he can read my handwriting, there's hope :P
Corey: [Yoshi animation]
Flami: do I want to know what that is?
Corey: [Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi animations]
Corey: it's Yoshi!
Flami: I see
Corey: oh, and I just almost closed my HG250 4 times in one set... didn't quite make #4, though.... my #2 will fall soon.... at least it better!
Flami: fall?!
Corey: the giant will fall! ie.. I'll close the damn thing
Corey: [two dancing banana animations]
Corey: [an animation of a finger flipping me off]
Flami: dancing banana!
Flami: COREY! Stop trying to flip me off! [then he did it on the webcam]
Corey: Blue skeleton
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says: .....
Corey says: yes, you want to click that
Corey says: since you'll ask anyway
Corey says: [animation of a girl in a black dress undulating]
Corey: [P animation]
Corey: [stick figure animation with blood]
Flami: hold on
Corey says: no!

Corey has stopped viewing webcam with you.

Corey says: [weird animation]
Flami: I wanted you to eat a curry chip on camera
Flami: what the heck was THAT?!
Corey: I haven't tried them yet..
Corey: I suppose I can

Corey is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start viewing webcam.

Corey: so will I be making funny faces? I haven't had one yet, but the open bag indicates hot
Corey: so... whenever you're ready, I'll go for it :P
Flami: dunno... depends on your spice tolerance
Flami: it does say SPICY curry for a reason
Corey: well, let's try one then... watching? :P
Flami: yup
Corey: uh... that was much weaker than expected :P
Flami: uh... try some more then
Corey: ok
Corey: these aren't that spicy :P
Corey: I used to get these habanero chips that almost caused involuntary tears :P those were good
Corey: these are good, though
Flami: those things you describe were good, yeah
Corey: the ones I'm describing are some local Colorado brand :P
Flami: the ones I was thinking of were something else :P
Corey: the store here only has jalapeno CHEDDAR now... the cheddar part ruins that
Flami: that's it? oh man
Corey: these are good, but they hardly register on the spicy scale :P I'm sure my parents would think they're hot
Corey: I think the store has Jalapeno Doritos or something... but mainstream chips are usually weak
Flami: yeah, compared to some things I've had, they aren't that hot, but they're all right
Flami: my sister thinks they're good, but kinda hot
Corey: these are mostly pretty small :P maybe because of the shipping process :P
Flami: haha, probably... don't tell me they're all crumbs and small pieces
Corey: not crumbs, but they're not very big :P
Corey: like that
Corey: that's about as big as they get
Corey: normal Lays chips are much bigger :P
Flami: hmmm.... let's see the chip again
Corey: uh, I ate it
Flami: something else, you know! [he shows me another small chip]
Flami: yeah
Corey: about like that
Corey: the box looked like it'd been squished :P
Corey: maybe customs likes to jump up and down on international packages or something
Corey: Jane's boxes are usually really beat up too
Corey: boxes within the US.... not a dent :P
Flami: maybe it's that squishing the boxes to verify contents
Corey: usually
Flami: haha, maybe.
Corey: maybe we have higher quality cardboard...
Corey: Jane's ant launcher box that I sent her arrived there completely intact
Flami: really?! whoa
Corey: her boxes get here looking like Ace Ventura delivered them
Corey: if you've seen the start of that movie
Flami: haha, yeah... I certainly have
Corey says: or STUPID & SON MOVING
Flami: no
Corey: you suck so you don't know what that is, but I'll find it :P
Corey: I found it!!
Flami: uh
Corey: well, that didn't play smoothly... but there's a moving van with that on the side, and as a lady walking her dog walks by, the mover guy starts flinging boxes into the back, with lots of breaking glass noises, scaring the crap out of the lady :P

Corey has stopped viewing webcam with you.

Flami: oh okay, yeah...
Flami: that did look kinda insane
Corey: I should send those to you :P I only have the first two series on my computer, though... I have all three on DVD
Corey: they're hilarious :P just doing stupid sh*t to confuse people in public mainly :P
Corey: like the one where they put a spotlight on a guy walking down the street at night, and a fake police officer asks him to turn it off :P
Flami: speaking of what we should send each other, I really should have made a trip down to Lonsdale Quay and bought some Death Rain habanero chips
Corey: or when the police guy flags down a car to tell them not to stop
Corey: those sound good :P
Flami: eh.. next time
Corey: aside from dying
Flami: dying? from eating them? eh, I guess..
Corey: well, they're called DEATH rain!
Flami: well, you don't take the names of hot sauces literally.. do you?
Corey: sure, when making jokes about their effects
Flami: okay, hold on now...
Corey: holding
Flami: Sammy J. Peppers hot sauces
Flami: skeleton and baby!
Corey: oh baby
Flami: so what did you think of that post?
Corey says: there's some website that sells like concentrated stuff that you're only supposed to use a drop or two of.... they put it out in limited editions that people pay tons of money for.. I forget what company that was
Flami: those six-pepper spicy sauces might be similar
Corey: I think I found it... "death sauce"
Corey: Extreme Food
Corey: click hot sauces near the top for their normal stuffFlami: you know, the box arriving beat up reminds me: someone sent me some chapstick with caffeine in it in an envelope.. and the envelope looked torn when it got here, too...
Corey: they should take better care of the mail :P
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says: they should...
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says: although now that I remember, they don't have the extremely hot chips at the Lonsdale Quay store... but maybe elsewhere?
Corey: I wouldn't know :P
Flami: I live in a giant bucket! says: I know
Flami: oh man! we lost the hockey game 5-0 tonight!
Corey: oh no!
Flami: yeah... okay, now that you're presumably awake and such... I'm switching to AIM and we can do this Mess Patch thinger
Flami: ( the last 2 times I did it, you were sleeping :P )
Corey: okay, goodnight then
Flami: ......... COREY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corey: [animation of girl in a black dress undulating]
Corey: go for it :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home