Thursday, February 09, 2006

Twins, Facts About Multiples, Corey, Winter Sports, and Sailor Moon

I just got an email from Jen Cassidy, who's the web person for a multiples mailing list I'm on: Facts About Multiples has now changed its URL to the one you see in the link. I've done a bunch of correcting past entries to reflect the new link... yes, I am obsessive about details. :P

For those of you who don't know, I've been interested in twins / triplets / quadruplets / and so on since I was a kid. No, I am not one myself, but I used to haunt the Twinstuff Forums until the bad spelling REALLY turned me off. Eric M. has seen me do a lot of Googling for multiples-related stuff. Spoz called it my "weird twin vibe," in fact! Two choice quotes from Corey:

"It will be cosmic retribution or a cosmic joke (or God's sense of humor) if you ever end up with multiples to parent!" (from late 2001 or early 2002)

"So what happens if you have a kid, and it turns out to just be one kid? Will you dump it off in a trash can and try again until there's more than one? :P You could just cut your baby in half and hope that each half regenerates another half and makes two babies." (this from March 2005; of course I wouldn't do that... it reminds me of this story!)


You Are Curling

What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!







Take the "You're Senshi Who" Quiz at Wishing Moon.

"I am popular, fun, outgoing, and pretty." Somehow, I'm not so sure about those...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home