Thursday, February 09, 2006

Curry Chips / Hockey / Work / Questions 4601-4650 of 5000 / Blogquizzes

Man, these curry chips are good! Even better than the wasabi chips, dude! Corey says that Jane usually sends stuff like that in boxes, so I might send him a bag or two later. I'm going to call him a potato tomorrow for insinuating that I do crack. :P

I've just finished some tagging / backdating / editing work on the ghost stories, Dominic-related entries, and email stuff. :D Since I was so busy for the past several hours working on this, I kinda forgot to eat dinner. Am remedying that now with some SHRIMP noodles: I like that flavor anyhow, but I like it even more so now. Why, you ask? Because an ex-friend of mine claimed to be mildly allergic to seafood... I should have fed him some shrimp noodles when he was over at my place to test it. Then again, maybe not... that's just my devious nature talking. :P ;)

Apparently, the worst team in the NHL is too much for the Vancouver Canucks to handle. The St. Louis Blues handed us a 4-2 defeat earlier tonight... aiya!


Note: What my LJ friends think about when they go to bed / LJ friends' secret phobias / LJ LOTR Characters / LJ Apocalypse Posse / LJ Role in the Apocalypse / LJ Metroid-Style Spaceship Maker / LJ friends getting robbed blogquizzes. (by Jason, Melvin, and James)


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


4601. What do you think of rappers who talk about raping and killing their mother? Stupid.

4602. Are you art? Not really.

4603. Do you think that most writers, musicians, and artists make art or love art? Original answer: "What?" Just answer the question, dumbass. My answer: "Both."

What would you prefer them do? Make it for the rest of us to enjoy!

4604. Iraq is destroying its missiles and the White House is still not happy. Why not? Because they're never happy.

4605. Do you find Americans to be a very sterile and emotionless people? No.

4606. What do we talk about when we talk about love? Original answer: "Love." Uh, I think we could gather THAT much! :P My answer: "Emotions, feelings, and that kind of thing."

4607. Would you write a song about how horrible your mom is in order to sell more records? No.

Why would anyone want to hear that anyway? No idea... maybe they secretly think those things about their mothers and this is "acceptable" enough as an outlet.

4608. Do you think that Eminem is genuine or doing it all for show (even his mom says it's all for show)? He's probably genuine, but I don't think he'll kill her!

4609. Should juveniles be tried as adults if they commit murder? For sure!

4610. Should there be laws to restrict breeding? Yeah.

Should the laws include getting a high score on an IQ test? No, but they should include a reasonably good grasp on grammar and spelling!

Should the laws include proving that you can / will be able to provide care and support for the child? Yes, of course.

Should the laws include a background check to determine whether you will be a fit parent? Yes.

4611. Would you / have you ever committed statutory rape (had sex with someone 17 or younger while you were 18 or older)? No!

4612. Do you believe that McDonald's should be held responsible for its customers' obesity? Maybe not ALL of it, but maybe some...

4613. Did you know that 1/2 of American adults read at an 8th grade level or below (I just saw it on Fox News)? No, but I wouldn't be surprised.

What do you think of this? That's stupid... a nation producing more idiots is NOT what this world needs!

4614. Do you drink tea with honey? No.

4615. Do bees and wasps terrify you? Yeah. :P

4616. How do you decide what to say and do when someone puts the spotlight on you? No deciding about it... I'll freak out!

4617. Are you more muddy or clean? Clean.

4618. If consciousness could speak, what would it say? "You can't ignore me NOW!"

4619. Is Leslie a good name for a man? No, it's only a good name for me. Sometimes not even that, since I wasn't even named with an original name. My mom liked her brother's wife's name, so she named me that... terrible lack of creativity there! :P

4620. Why do men feel they have the right to look women up and down? Because those men who feel that way are primal idiots who think of women as sex objects!

4621. Are you pristine? Original answer: "Who?" HAHAHAHAHA, she's an idiot! (I did once know a kid named Pristina, though!) My answer: "No, definitely not! I don't think any of us can truly say that!"

4621. Do you want to blind people with your wet-look lipgloss? Not really, but that sounds like fun!

Guys, do you like to be blinded by super shiny wet-look lip gloss?

4622. How many years is too big of an age difference for a couple? Isn't it half your age + 7? I think 15 years is too big of an age difference in general, but I suppose it CAN work in certain cases.

4623. What would the worst name be to have? Dick, Johnson, Peter... yeah, you can stop with the jokes now. Also, any name that's poorly spelled to start with... ugh!

4624. China and France are both opposed to war with Iraq. What do you think of this? YAY!

4625. What do you think about the Turkish parliament not allowing American troops to set up camp in Turkey? I have no opinion on that.

4626. What country is the most generous about foreign aid? Canada, maybe. I really wouldn't know.

What country is the least generous? I wouldn't know, as stated above.

4627. Who's the sexiest Ghostbuster? .... ewww! I didn't think of them as sexy when I was a kid! o_O

4628. Are you a humanitarian? To a certain extent, yes.

4629. Have you ever seen the Tommy and Pamela Anderson honeymoon sex video? No.

Do you think it was meant to be private or a publicity stunt? Let me get this straight. If it was meant to be private, you wouldn't leak it on the Internet unless you were an attention whore. So it was probably a publicity stunt.

4630. Are you a cat expert? No.

4631. Go Go Gadget: Arms!

4632. What's your idea of fun? Being with friends, but only for a certain time.

4633. At what age will you panic about feeling old? SHUT UP. I am NOT answering this one.

4634. It's you and ___ against the world. Me.

4635. Are you the keymaster or the gatekeeper? Neither... but both positions sound fun!

4636. When is the end of the world going to be? Soon.

4637. Write your own theme song now: She's so weird, and yet so clumsy... but watch out for her thoughts! (hahaha, I suck :P)

4638. Do you yell at the TV when the news disturbs you? No... but if a hockey game or such pisses me off, then I will.

4639. Is society too sick to survive? Sometimes.

4640. Have you ever been involved in a ritual? Not that I know of... o_O

4641. What the hell do YOU want? Steak. Or hot and sour soup.

4642. Have you seen Finian's Rainbow? No.

What would you have done?

4643. Weezer's best album is: Weezer: The Blue Album.

Why? Because I have it... just kidding. Probably because they have good songs on there.

4644. Fast food of choice: I don't do fast food all that often anymore, but it would have to be McDonald's. (it's closer to me than Burger King or Wendy's!)

4645. What song is in your head RIGHT NOW?! Moist's Tangerine.

4646. Is this a magic moment? Not in the least!

Of course it is.

4647. A theme song you hate is: Can't think of any right now.

4648. What words can you come up with by anagramming your name? Original answer: "What's anagramming?" Stupid idiot. My answer: Plug it into the Internet Anagram Server, and you'll know.

4649. Are you a magician? No.

4650. What kind of waffles suit you best? Original answer: "Anything but ego, please." Hahaha, idiot! My answer: "I'm not fussy. They just have to taste good!"


best friend
favorite pet
girl or boy
favorite food
your favorite body part is...THE SPLEEN
Fun Quizzes by rnl10 at BlogQuiz.Net
Taurus Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



This quiz is poorly made... anything I put in there gets the spleen as a result. Posting it anyways. :P


Name
Weapon of choice.
Age
Favorite Board Game
Favorite Video Game
Favorite Color
Favorite Video Game Console
Attack Style
Game RatingE10
Hours of Gameplay20
You'll have a SidekickTrue
Your Main Attackyour fists
Money You'll Make off of It$8,764,832
Chance It'll be loved by millions
84%
Fun Quizzes by Jason at BlogQuiz.Net
Check out Technology News updated every minute at NewsDump

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home