Thursday, January 12, 2006

Baby shower gifts, wacky flavors, and more...

I just completed another successful trip to the mall, haha. Yes, I was true to my consumer whore tendencies. Since I'm also true to my OCDL tendencies, I'll list out what I bought:

* baby shower gifts for Billy and Stella's baby (a sippy cup and watermelon / cherry berry foam bubble bath)
* stickers (seven variety packs and two regular... note to self: go to Carlton Cards for stickers since Hallmark's is now kinda overpriced)
* cards for certain people (baby shower, Jon, Charlotte, Steph, Corey, and Darren)
* two kinds of body wash since it was on sale (Zest's "ocean energy" and "spring splash")
* a certain type of removal tool.. I hope it helps!
* hydrogen peroxide
* steak, eggs, potatoes, and toast at Milestones
* anti-bacterial apple blossom Dawn detergent
* Advil
* Danzig's Lucifuge
* Ann Rule's Green River, Running Red
* renewed Chapters membership (Jon might not go for it, since it's $25!)
* Mediterranean spice chips
* three tubes of Pringles (Trivial Pursuit for Kids with questions printed out on the chips, Cheezums, and Sour Cream & Onion)
* Blue Diamond Bold Almonds (Jalapeno Smokehouse / Maui Onion and Garlic / Lime and Chili / Wasabi and Soy Sauce... reminds me of the time Vivian's family and my family got together for a San Francisco road trip in 2000 and ate all the sample almonds at the almond factory, hahaha!)


P.S. I am in a productive mood, which may or may not have anything to do with the bathroom. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home