Monday, January 09, 2006

Youngest Mom is 5 / Bad Reactions / Jen putting BBT pressure on Jon / Laundry / Girls and videos

If you're not going to work with me or see my point of view, you're off my friends list. I've finally unfriended that "friend" of mine, yay! :D

The world's youngest mother was five years old.

Talk about an overblown response to my simple correction of someone else's grammar!


The last time I did laundry was exceedingly long ago: before Christmas, if I recall correctly. In my defense, I haven't had much time to do a proper job of it: the holidays, catching up, sleep, and other things took precedence. But I have two loads going right now: yay for taking over laundry rooms! :D

Jen also buzzed me about putting the pressure on Jon to finish packing so they can go out for bubble tea later. I definitely know how he is, so I did that when he buzzed me later on about dinner. (I hate it when I typo Jen's name as "Hen"... argh! Stupid H and J keys being RIGHT next to each other on the keyboard...)


You are a Rocker Girl!

If you don't have musical talent, you've got a talent for picking out great CDs.
Music rules your life - and you've got the best MP3 collection of anyone you know.
Many guys find you intimidating, but a select few think you're the catch of a lifetime.
Start hanging out in more used record stores, and you'll find love with a fellow rocker!




Leslie will direct the straight-to-video movie:


QuizGalaxy.com!


Alien vs. Freddie


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home