Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cuttlefish and bad drivers / Memegens

Sam showed up at 4, all apologetic since he had to work on Floodlight stuff and get it done for tonight. (I heard his dad refer to it as "Flashlight" later, haha) I got his MSN address, and we talked a bit about our busy weeks. At Awana, Jessica noted that I was finally back: yes, the break was definitely long enough! I managed to get a ride home with Michelle, and her kids Ryan and Ethan were wondering why I was in the car / why I didn't drive (I'm not going to explain "bad drivers" to them!) / why I didn't speak Chinese much / discussing food such as cuttlefish, cake, candy, eggs, octopus, and more! Man, those kids are cute!

Memegen STILL isn't working properly. Oh, poop. :P

Note: LJ Yet Another Star Wars (YASWM) Memegen. (by beardedtroll)


Your walk is:
Crazy


QuizGalaxy.com


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



Who are you? by bluekoala
Name
Zodiac Sign
What are you?A postage stamp with Snoopy on it
What color are you?Sky blue
What movie are you?Pretty Woman
What song are you?Led Zeppelin, Stairway To Heaven
What animal are you?Salmon
Quiz created with MemeGen!



First thing comes to mind... by SexAddict
Water
Food
Sex
You are...A freak
And you need...Love
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Are YOU a freak? by SexAddict
Name
Are you?My gosh.... get away, you freak!
Your freak percentage: 97%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


HAHAHAHAHA! BONUS! :D


How do you fight evil? by lejes
UserName
First NameAdam
Last NameBelmont
TitleGuardian
WeaponPsychic Powers
You HuntMonsters
Your Ultimate EnemyHigh Priest of The Thule Society
Will You Succeed?Yes, and as the hero you get the girl.
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home