Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hate beer if I have to open bottles!

I tried some Pad Thai, and it was a spicy deliciousness! Then I went to the liquor store: I know enough now to stay away from the rum / vodka / gin / exotic stuff. So I decided to stick to beer... but I wished I could find that chocolate stout Jon was telling me about some time ago. Ah well, I also now know enough to stay away from beer bottles and some beer cans because opening the lids / corks will kill me since I don't have the requisite instruments to hand. Beer in cans is fine with me: I got some Kitsilano Maple Cream Ale.

I'll only have beer from bottles if Jon and Jeremy are around to open them, thanks. :P (and no comments about how the beer at restaurants and banquets are from bottles: I KNOW THAT!) After that, I bought a new phone plus letter stickers and baby gifts: I'll have to remember that the phone's ringer control is on the SIDE!


Now I'm yelling at Corey, and he's teasing me in turn about being short / loud / pushy... ah, good times. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home