Thursday, January 19, 2006

Who the heck buys prune yogurt?!

Readers of this blog can perhaps be forgiven for thinking that this thing ever had any content, what with all the memes I've been posting these last few days. (and there's more to come!)

Greeeeat... I now have a comment from some 65-year-old self-proclaimed "dirty old man" who calls himself "Horny Old Guy." I looked at the profile: there's no way I'll be viewing his actual site if it's all about raunchy sex and such... I've had more than enough exposure to dirty old men, thanks. :P I know I linked to Steve the Sex Addict a while back, but that site was HILARIOUS! :P

I just went grocery shopping, and saw PRUNE YOGURT on sale: who buys THAT?! There were some Chinese New Year items in the store, too: YAY FOR THAT! Among other things, I bought boysenberry swirl sherbet: that ought to be good! Actually, I just tried some: I don't know whether it's the packaging or what, but it tastes kinda like cardboard. Or maybe not quite like that, but it tastes a bit off. Oh well, I'll still keep it... maybe it's just me and my weird tastebuds. :P

Corey just asked if I was ready to rock: more like I'm ready to try some Pad Thai since (*shock*) I've never had it before! I saw some mix on sale in the store, but decided against buying it since I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I'm not a hippie dork, so I'll be unlikely to get it with tofu: maybe chicken or whatever else they have. Besides, I need to get a new phone if this one's ringer continues not to work when switched OFF. (what I really want is for Eric H. to ask about it when he sees it in my living room on Sunday, haha!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home