Friday, January 20, 2006

Why are we playing the Village People at church?!

I was incredibly random on the ride to church, but then Eric started it by speaking in a Darth Vader voice. :P He thought I was crazy since I was laughing so much at various things, but he should know I'm that way by now. I saw a sign at the gas station that spelled "cigarettes" wrong... aiya! When Eric asked me what I'd done this week, I told him that Erik had cut off all contact with me, but then I'd have the last word even if he didn't read it! (and I just tried sending THAT message off... even if he's chosen not to be contactable that way, at least I know I've had the last word! :P) He thought I was talking about Palmer, but that was LAST week and the other way round besides! (of course I wouldn't be talking about Corey or Spoz!) We also discussed MissionsFest next week: he won't be able to get there by 6:30, which is fine with me. Lots of parking and hassle to get downtown, at any rate... though if I really DO want to go, I should tell Randal. When we got to church, we were listening to something about mandatory voting in Australia... seems interesting, heh.

During the program, I called Sam to see if he could give me a ride tomorrow: he could, but then there's Floodlight afterwards; that's fine, as I'm sure I'll figure something out by the end of the afternoon! (I've managed to do that so far...) Eric and I were also exchanging notes about spelling, spacing, punctuation, flying horsemen, worry, and stickers. Afterwards, Karen told me that she hasn't forgotten about last week: Phil said he was reading about that incident, actually! I talked to Nathan, Rich and Frances for a bit: hats ARE good in the winter, especially if people like them on you! ;)

I shared my onion-garlic almonds with Vanessa, Emily, and Steph: they liked my warm sweater, which says VariƩte with a cute picture on it. (it's the one I wore to meet Billie last April!) People were testing a new mic, so they were playing the Macarena and the Village People's YMCA for volume purposes: too hilarious! Emily says her sister Chrystal is coming back for good from Korea in two months: YAY! We also discussed gum, Steph's "quick" committee meeting on Sunday, and Stella's baby shower: no, her baby's not due in April since that would make her two or three months overdue AND make her have this HUGE belly!

On the way home, I freaked Steph and Eric out with my weird voices and thoughts about pee / showers / killers / hearts / breakfast / disease. Steph said she emailed me, and she did: it's an Evite to some girls-only party on Feb. 12 (a Sunday, at 6) to "help her enjoy the last days of being 22 by having an old-fashioned homecooked meal." (it's her first in-town birthday since her 19th!) Seems the parents have already put dibs on the 16th (her actual birthday), and the 14th IS Valentine's Day so that's no good for people who are attached to their men. :P Cindy, Vanessa, Erin, Jessica, and Rachel have replied... Melia, Pei Lyn, Karen Grace, Margaret, and I have yet to say anything, haha. I'll think about it, heh. In the car, Eric and Steph worked in references to 24 and Eric Gagne (a baseball player... mainly because my most recent ex-friend has the name Erik Gagnon)... they WISH he were my friend, haha! Definitely good times. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home