Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pot laws, no movies tonight with Eric H., math, Jessica Simpson look

I was just talking to Corey about Denver's new law that allows you to have an ounce of pot on you for personal use. Good times, only he recommends it for hangovers AND monthly cramps! (and I just wrote "monthly CRAPS"... I think you'd have a horrible problem with your system if that was truly the case, haha)

Eric H. got online too: he wondered whether I was up for seeing CHICKEN LITTLE or the MASK OF ZORRO. After reading various IMDB reviews and pondering my own delicate state of health at the moment, I declined. We can always come back here after Korean BBQ at Kimchi Nara and I can help him update his blogs, haha. I only hope my stomach can hold up through dinner and beyond.... o_O


You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!


... and science wasn't my best subject, either!


Your Jessica Simpson Look Is
Jessica Simpson Footwear 'Dolli' Mule

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home