Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finally getting tax documents, acing the Miss Spelling test, making up memories meme

I *finally* got the 2004 tax document that I needed... that's a big load off my mind! :D Now all I have to do is go out again and get things done. I should have done yesterday's plans today, but then I'd have had no way of knowing that the documents would arrive at my house today. Oh well...

Guess what I got on the Miss Spelling Test? 99% ... I obviously rock! :D (it helps that spelling is one of my strong points, haha)

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home