Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Excellent belated birthday dinner at Paesano's, funny answering machine messages

My sister finally took me out for my birthday dinner... kinda late considering that my birthday was on 17 September. Oh well... we had an excellent dinner at Paesano's: calamari pesto, New York steak with mushrooms, tomato rice soup, roasted leg of lamb, house salad, white chocolate ice cream with a butterscotch centre / whipped cream / raspberry coulis, tiramisu with ladyfingers, and good coffee! We also saw a woman with this EXTREMELY tight top on... if she'd stretched, she would have popped out for sure! o_O

Now I'm going to bug Corey about mushrooms, and bug Eric about Friday night. Eric might go on Friday, and Corey hates mushrooms since they're fungi... go figure! My sister says he's missing out on the awesome goods of life, and I agree!


Funny answering machine messages... this is so amusing! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home