Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Legal Dictionary, interesting yogurt flavors, soup musings, and hockey wins

I found this site interesting: A Jurist's Dictionary of Legal Terms. (especially because I'm casually interested in crime and such, haha) JURIST's browsable dictionary of basic U.S. legal terminology focuses on legal procedure.

Source yogurt now has a dessert selection of yogurt. Interesting... I bought the lemon meringue parfait today. Chunky Soup has a new chicken sausage gumbo flavor out... too bad I can never open those new "easy" pop-top lids. I've tried, and it's resulted in much frustration! Primo's done the same thing, so I can't buy those either. So I guess it's Campbell's or Soupworks for me... :P

The Canucks won 3-1 against the Wild... now they have three consecutive games in the same building (the Pepsi Centre) against the Colorado Avalanche. Thursday's game will be the first game we've played there since the Todd Bertuzzi-Steve Moore sucker-punch incident.. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home