Monday, October 24, 2005

MS Paint Cereal Killers, Columbia River, red dragons, Go to Your Room, Nathan, blog worth

Revelation of the day: it's MUCH easier to Photobucket pictures from photos in emails rather than attachments. :P


My friend Andrew made this MS Paint picture based on my interest of "serial killers"... haha! I'm going to put this in Eric's info as well... he likes them too. (he DID borrow my "serial killer files" book the other night, after all...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hey, Henrik emailed me another picture! (He DID take a few pictures that weren't drug-oriented. :P 580 files, a total of 0.99 GB.... ;) ) This was taken somewhere along the mighty Columbia River, looking north from the Oregon side. He also bought a T-shirt with text that he thought was: "Canada, eh!?" Upon returning home, he looked at it again to see the text really says: "Canada, DEH!?" He asked if I had any clue what that meant... nope! I told him about the Polar Bear Swim that we have here on New Year's... yes, I agree it's crazy! Swimming in the ocean when it's freezing cold outside?! o_O

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and Jasmine FINALLY emailed me that (icon-sized) photo from my birthday party! Yay! Now I can show Eric H., haha. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a funny GIF that I have to share.. I may use it on you lot, haha:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and while I'm on the subject... here's a red dragon, which I Photobucketed for obvious reasons. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?




You're Nada from They Live.
They Live.


Which B-Movie Badass Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home