Sunday, October 23, 2005

Teasing Anita, hanging out with Eric H., LJ setup, LDR stuff, and more

At 3:20, Sam was a little late picking me up since traffic around Parker Place (one of the Chinese malls) was crazy.. we talked about surprise parties and eating out a lot while listening to his iPod songs. At Awana, I felt special when little Ryan and Brandon asked me for help on handbook stuff. Sam, Tina, Joey, Sarah, Julie, Emily, and others teased Anita about having babies already: at least they're not my sister, who pantomimed being pregnant just a few weeks after Anita's wedding... but they're turning into her! o_O Joey and Sam also tried on Vanessa's knapsack and tried buckling the knapsack snaps to fit snugly... despite what Sam said about movable fat, it didn't really work. (haha)

Afterwards, Sam and Julie chose songs to lead next week... Julie asked me whether I was in a hurry to get home, since Sam sounded reluctant to choose certain songs. Nope... if anyone was kept waiting, it would be Sam's mom at her work! (and we waited for ten minutes when we got there... oh well, she gave us crackers to make up for it!) When I got home at 7:30, I thought I'd missed Chinese Eric, so I called his cell: all I got was his mom trying to figure out who it was and taking my number down in Chinese. Right after that, Eric called me via a pay phone (according to my Caller ID) to say that he was almost here... good thing I was late, since I'd originally told him to meet me at 7 or 7:15! (while taking some fruit snacks after Awana, I accidentally took Amos' water bottle since I thought he forgot it... I should give it back to him later!)

We hung out here for a few minutes and decided to go to Boston Pizza for a dinner of chipotle popcorn shrimp and BBQ chicken pizza: hanging out with friends and watching / listening to the hockey game is double pleasure! (we talked about Jon, Dave, Nathan, the kids, Halloween plans, same-name syndrome, pictures, and weird stuff) It was a 5-1 game, but then the Canucks grew complacent and it ended up being 6-4. Oh well, at least we still won... when we returned here instead of watching a movie, I bugged Corey about it as per usual. Eric and I talked about TV, my MSN list, long-distance relationships (Corey / his ex / their story / my online friends in such relationships), high school, books, my online pals (especially Corey / Palmer / Jasmine / Rachel B. / Jess / Asa), CLEAN and NORMAL stories about long-distance relationships (he joked about no multiple partners or gay people :P), my 56K connection that acts much faster at times, and friends. After that, I set him up with an LJ: we talked about names, icons, the Chinese actresses Yo-Yo Mung and Cheung Man, his interests, passwords, emails, my typing out posts for him since he was too tired to think much, and joking around about various topics. (I know his story better than he and Fay do, haha) He borrowed three of my books and declared that it was worth not watching a movie to just hang out and get set up with the online communities!

A very productive day, for sure! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home