Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Babies, birthdays, eating babies, MS Paint, and anger

I just realized that baby Megan H. has her birthday the day after her dad Michael's. Kinda cool, like Nathaniel's birthday being the day before his mom Helen's. (but October will be a busy month for Michael and Amanda, since their son Ethan's birthday is Oct. 23!)

Here's a MS Paint picture that David K. did up for me.

Disclaimer: I do not eat babies. This reminds me of a Jonathan Swift quote I read once: "I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee, or a ragout."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com









Explosive Anger
You scored 66!
Chill out!!! You seem to explode with the most insignificant situation! It's okay to express your anger, but don't take it too seriously... it isn't that personal. Learn how to get through your problems without violence and anger. It's okay to get mad once in a while, but hey, not everything is a reason to increase your anger! C'mon, you can do it! And please, don't get mad at me!!







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on ImExploxpoints
Link: The Explosive or Implosive anger Test written by Marie315 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Um, this is me maybe some of the time....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home