Saturday, October 15, 2005

Arrangements and the Webtender

I made arrangements with Auntie Rebecca earlier: she's not sure whether I'll answer the phone if she gives me a wakeup call, since I didn't while I was napping. Well, I've set my alarm anyhow and turned the phone on again... maybe that'll do it, heh. 7:15 AM.. I can do this, I hope? Haha, my sister says I should sleep over because of that race around my area on Sunday... at least this year, we have advance warning of such an event! :P (for the past few years running, my parents have been so annoyed at me because I didn't know about it until the day of race when they tried giving me a ride to church, and finding all the area blocked off... yeah, like I know EVERYTHING... *sigh*) I'll probably do that, and sleep in Jon's bed when I get home from the conference, haha. According to my dad, we'll be having takeout food since my mom's working late... works for me. :D

Darren just linked me to Webtender. He says a dark or navy rum is good for mixing with Coke... Captain Morgan's spiced is SO not it! D'oh.

I'll see if I can get a ride from Eric to Derek's farewell party on Sunday... that should be good. We can watch the hockey game there.. whee! It starts at 7, and we play the Stars in our own rink.. this is better than playing X-Box, but maybe not better than wine / camels / bubble tea. ;)

Okay, I should TRY to sleep even though I'll be sleep-deprived all day tomorrow. Yay?


Your Prom / Homecoming Look Is
Glisten

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home