Friday, October 14, 2005

Staying home... I probably need the rest, anyhow!

I couldn't stay awake any longer, so I took a much-needed nap from 5:20 to 7. This redrum thing has ways of making you feel very tired and drained... o_O When I got up, I left a message on Eric's cell to make sure he knew what was going on. Then I decided to call his house too: according to his mom, he'd gone to church straight from work... not that I was expecting a ride or anything. ;) Probably all for the better, since I need the time to rest anyhow. :D

Turns out Auntie Rebecca called me while I was sleeping... methinks I'll call her back later, or get her at the church. But with this nap, will I be sleeping early tonight like she wants us to? I don't think so... which of course makes an all-day conference from 8 to 4 pretty draining on top of everything else. Oh well, I'll see what happens... at least my uniform's right here, and hopefully I won't forget it!

We won the hockey game 5-3 and beat the Wild in their own rink... I just heard this on the radio! Yay! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home