Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This cover idea is just so wrong...

This just in: Corey says that Children of Bodom covered Britney Spears. According to him, you can hear Britney Spears, or at least a female singer trying to sound like her, in the background... it's pretty bad. :P He just hopes this song was a joke (which he'd say is a pretty safe bet), and that the new album is actually good. :P Well, you hear them laughing at the end of it, so it's probably a joke. :P Yuck, they need to remove the Britney Spears music from that... then it might be funny, but it's terrible when you have to actually hear her or a good likeness of it in the background. :P I tried to get him to send it to me (which he said he would), but then he fell asleep on me or something... what else is new? Maybe tomorrow night, but now I'm in the mood to listen to some Children of Bodom anyways! :D

He then wanted me to bet $100 on the outcome of the Phoenix-Vancouver hockey game... we won 3-2 in the season opener / Wayne Gretzky's coaching debut! But this wasn't any ordinary bet, even if he doesn't like Arizona much anymore... the only reason he went there in the first place was because of his ex. :P No... he wanted to bet $100 that the winner was the team who won the game. Talk about obvious! *rolleyes* Ah well, he was teasing me as per the usual... saying weird things about the hockey game and shootouts, Ohlund and Naslund and computer terms, and skating in general. Good times. :D

Now to get to more ghost story editing... I *might* post them here in backdated chunks. If I do, I'll let you know. (for the three people that read this... woo!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home