Sunday, September 11, 2005

Napping, penis cake, dubious Corey honors, seven things meme

Ah, the oh-so-familiar feeling of "MUST NAP NOW!" that descends upon me when I get home from church on Sundays... sharpened even more by the fact that I deal with kids on Saturdays now too. At least I had a good 2.5-hour nap, although I missed most of Little Steven's Underground Garage. For some reason, Jeremy showed up in my dream about going through a store devoted to both music and books... of course, if my mom knew, she'd say that I *have* to go out with Jeremy. *rolleyes* My brother and I discussed it on the bus heading to Nathan's on the way to Sean's farewell: that's not gonna work, haha. :P

Corey's just said that I was the first person he told about Jane's chocolate boobs / chocolate condoms thing... too bad I was away for like six hours after he sent the message, but I did get it in the end. What a dubious honor, haha. Oh well, I know what she can be like... she linked him to a penis cake on May 1, and said certain things about it that she probably wouldn't have if she didn't like him as more than a friend. ;)

He also said that I would be ultra-cool if I got an iPod for my birthday... somehow, I don't think that's happening. :P Apparently, there's a little cube MP3 player which weighs something like 18 grams, and it's about the size of a sugar cube... those look cool, according to Corey. Best to watch the kiddies around those things... even though we wouldn't hand expensive electronics to little kids, you never know what will happen! Yummy MP3s... especially if they're by Cibo Matto. ;)


Thanks, Jasmine. :P

7 things I plan to do before I die:
* go back to school
* see more of the world (Europe?)
* meet more people like me
* try different types of food than what I'm used to
* be more understanding of my fellow human beings
* read more of the classics and other similar things
* listen to different sorts of music... this DVD is good for an eye-opener!

7 things I can do:
* remember birthdays
* be organized (some would say I'm organized to the point of OCD, hahaha)
* read more than one book at a time
* empathize with people
* express myself with good spelling / grammar
* help people out if needed
* word games

7 things I cannot do:
* dance
* anything other than basic math
* be cool and collected under stress
* understand academic texts
* drive
* sing well
* be consistent in certain life areas

7 things that attract me to other people:
* intelligence
* humor
* a welcoming attitude
* a crazy demeanor (but not TOO crazy, haha)
* good use of spelling / grammar (especially online people)
* an ability to empathize
* music knowledge

7 things that I say most often:
* "Cheh! Aiya!"
* "Yeah, whatever..."
* "Are you sure?"
* "Careful... what are you DOING?!"
* "What's up?"
* "Darn it!"
* "I do NOT *insert action here* and you know it!"

7 celebrity crushes: Don't really have any... but if they have a cute accent and look cool, that'll do it for me. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home