Monday, July 18, 2005

Mozilla constantly crashing, power color, rockers

My Mozilla Firefox 1.05 keeps crashing. This highly annoys me, especially if I'm in the middle of something! Five times in the past twenty minutes is RIDICULOUS! It takes LONGER to do what should only take a few minutes... argh!

I'll get to email and comments tomorrow. Too late now, as I want to get some decent sleep. (besides, it would probably take two hours with this problem... bleh!)


Your Power Color Is Red-Orange

At Your Highest: You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.

At Your Lowest: You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.

In Love: You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.

How You're Attractive: You are very affectionate and inspire trust.

Your Eternal Question: "Am I Respected?"



You Are an Emo Rocker!

Expressive and deep, lyrics are really your thing.
That doesn't mean you don't rock out...
You just rock out with meaning.
For you, rock is more about connecting than grandstanding.



P.S. I'm surprised the browser didn't crash while I was copying-and-pasting this post. Good thing I write posts in Notepad, most of the time. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home