Friday, June 17, 2005

Flying dream / Wedding banquets / Rap Lyrics Translated / Friday Five on bedtime / Quizzes

I had a dream in which I was flying around a slightly bigger version of Laura Secord (a local elementary school) with my friend Chris H. and his friend Mike. Very weird.

I'm definitely looking forward to Anita and Jeff's wedding / banquet next week! It's going to be very cool to see my good friends marrying each other. Thank goodness I have no other weddings to go to on that date, or any other alternatives: I'd have to set Anita and Jeff as the #1 priority! (example: "I can't go to your party, since that wedding is very important to me.")

So yes. Anita and Jeff's wedding trumps Jasmine and Dave's party by FAR. Mwahahaha! :D


Note: What you didn't know about your LJ friends / LJ Hos / LJ RPG team Kwiz Biz quizzes. (by inquisitivejade, ass_, and mabelair)


Rap Lyrics Translated (way too hilarious... thanks, Carolee!)


Friday Five

1. What do you wear to bed? Nightgown.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I get it all to myself. :D

3. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yay for stuffed animals! (a green rabbit, in this case)

4. Blanket / bed hog? I have a feeling I could be one, yeah. ;)

5. Do you make your bed everyday? Nah, why bother if I'm the only one in it?


Anne Rice
Anne Rice is writing your life. Go you goth girl, go.


Which Author's Fiction are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8b75460)
You're an anime corset. Colorful.


What corset are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home