Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Text Twist high score / Emily over / RIP, Scott Young / Dinner / Music DVD and prank call CD

I have a new Text Twist high score: 314,720. I'd have a screenshot, but I accidentally navigated out of the window... aiyoh!

Emily's over for a little bit before she goes back to her friend's. We'll see what happens tomorrow with Fellowship and everything else. I know I'm going back home afterwards... I haven't slept in my own bed since early last week!

This is a couple of days late, but Scott Young died on Sunday. (June 12) No, I don't mean the AC/DC dudes' brother or the Dallas Stars player (or even the Brisbane rugby union referee)... I mean Neil Young's father, who was a journalist and writer. :P Rest in peace, Scott... you'll be missed.

Don't know what I'll do for dinner... I'll make sure DQ is actually open, perhaps. :P

Jon does want the music DVD and the prank call CD... I'll give those to him this weekend, and make sure he burns them all to his own CDs before he gives them back. Seems to be the only solution if he wants to play them in both his CD player and the laptop. He only wants some of the prank calls, but I figure he can pick and choose what to listen to... he's an adult with some discernment. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home