Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Confusing flight times... oh, the ambiguity!

My brother got home at 12:40 AM last night (technically early this morning), and asked if Emily had called yet. No, she hadn't. So we waited up till about 2:30 AM, calling her cell phone / checking the airport website / telling Sean what was going on when he called Jon's cell at 1:30 to see if he'd like to go eat somewhere.

We thought that she'd at least call us to say that she was in Surrey with Melody if she couldn't get ahold of me after she picked up her luggage. Then my brother thought that perhaps she meant 12:17 AM today (technically Thursday) when she told me her flight number and scheduled arrival time. I told him that I'd look it up in the morning. Lo and behold, there IS a flight coming in from Toronto at 12:17 AM later on! I hope that's what she means, even if Jon says it'll screw up the plans for a Wong Gar-Wai movie marathon at Nathan's later on while the computer experts reformat Jen's computer! I'll tell him that later when he wakes up. Too confusing and ambiguous.... *head spins*


What Color Wolf Are You?

Black

You're dark and mysterious. You fear nothing! But everything fears you!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home