Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Emails, Tropika, the New Yorker, Viva Java, and weird music reminiscent of Corey's gifts to me

My brother and I just got back from eating lunch at Tropika. The Malaysian cuisine there is quite good: hot and sour soup, lamb curry in noodle soup, prawns, and a lot of other stuff... menu link. We read the New Yorker magazines that he'd borrowed from the library.

Just before we left, Jon emailed Emily... he asked her to call his cellphone. We're kinda wondering where she is at this point, although what happened isn't really our fault. (hey, my brother said so too! :P) Just now, I emailed my sister... I asked her how to open her laptop battery case thing. It shouldn't take us more than two days to figure out, yet it has. =/

For our listening pleasure on our way to Viva Java, Jon brought out a purple mix CD. It had a track list with the Sex Pistols / Suicidal Tendencies / Richard Hell and the Voidoids / X-Ray Spex / Dead Kennedys / Flipper / the Buzzcocks on it. That reminded me of Corey's music DVD and Corey's prank call CD, so I told Jon about it. (his reaction: "GWAR is best in small doses, and Corey listens to anti-social music!") I'm not sure if the car can play DVDs of music, but I'll lend him the DVD and CD to burn, if he likes.

Next up for today: hanging out with Jon's friend, and the Wong Kar-Wai movie marathon at Nathan's while Jen's computer reformats.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home