Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Canada legalizing gay marriage, Virgin Records closing, in a mood for correct spelling, Jon and Clem

1. Canada's now legalized gay marriage.

My brother's opinion: "Good times... maybe not good times." Haha.

A certain Nine Inch Nails aficionado that I know would say it's The Downward Spiral, heh.


2. The Virgin Records store on Robson / Burrard will be closing soon, and changing to an HMV. I told my brother about this, and he knows they're going to have a huge sale! I remember going there to look at the books... that's where I used the gift certificate Daniel and Michelle gave me for my 25th birthday. (bought this musicHound Guide to Rock with it) That's also where Jon, Jen, Dawn, and I went after saying farewell to Dave at Steam Works last August... good times. (bought this MENTAL FLOSS book too) :D


3. I'm in a "correct spelling mood," so a bunch of comments from me now are likely corrections. Sorry! *blush* Can't keep it down, y'know? :D

4. Jon needs to call Clement SOON to see if we're hanging with him and Jocelyn tomorrow or some other day!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home