Tuesday, June 28, 2005

New flavors of Snapple, frozen yogurt, salad dressing, and more food (plus Billy Joel and potatoes)

I got lime green tea Snapple at the store today: I love funky new flavors! (Corey says he gets it all the time, and that it's pretty good... whew!) Also got choco chunk raspberry Island Farms frozen yogurt (in lieu of ice cream), half-price yogurt, great prices on peaches / nectarines, chicken with wine sauce, poppyseed salad dressing, one pound of salad for a dollar, Cheez Whiz, chicken cacciatore (which always reminds me of the Billy Joel tune Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)), plus some other not-quite-so-interesting stuff. (next time: Superstore?)


In other news, my parents emailed me four times this afternoon because of a dinner that Justin's grandma was treating us to. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I got home from shopping at 4:15 PM. (they wanted me to reply by 4, and I hadn't checked my email since 12:30) At least I have more time to work on stuff. :D

(Yahoo Messenger DOES alert you to emails, but it won't do much good if you're away from the computer! :P)


I wish this post was more interesting. That's what you get for now. :P


P.S. Corey and I are doing things with potatoes. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home