Sunday, June 26, 2005

Forgetting to pack shorts, virus emails, helping out at Summer Con

My sister's MSN name is "forgot to pack shorts." Good one. :P At least she remembered to pack tank tops... I hope....

(according to the Mississauga Weather Page yesterday, it was 32° Celsius, and felt like 42!)


I'm also still getting those virus things from her email address. The subject line is usually something that I sent her at least a year ago, prefaced by the words "Not read:" (example: "Not read: no more Camry")

I opened one of them to see what was in there, as it indicated that an attachment was included... nothing. It's just blank. She'd better change her email address soon like she was telling Winnie... Cindy got at least 50 of those! Eeeeeep.

Also, I can't help out with the kids at Summer Conference. Apparently, there are fewer than 20 kids this year; they already have enough helpers, according to my mom. (Summer Conference is this church event held elsewhere with speakers and the whole bit... it's supposed to be every year, but now is only every other year or some such) Oh well, the speaker's supposed to be very good.. sigh. This is probably what I get for deciding to do things at the last minute. =/

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home