Monday, April 04, 2005

20 Random "In My Pants" songs, JW quiz, Global Personality Test, Emo / Rock Song quiz

No music player playlist, but Corey's DVD will work. ;)
Found this meme amusing enough, hee hee. :D

Put your playlist on "shuffle / random."
Add "in my pants" to the end of the first 20 song titles.

20 Random Songs

1. Rancid, Whirlwind In My Pants (There's a party going on in my pants, and I don't know about it?!)
2. Metallica, Phantom Lord In My Pants (Why are otherworldly beings taking up residence in my pants?!)
3. the Subhumans, Parasites In My Pants (I think I need to go see a doctor....)
4. the Misfits, We Are 138 In My Pants (There's not enough room in there for all of us!)
5. Children of Bodom, Follow The Reaper In My Pants (Who knew that the Merchant of Death resided there?!)
6. KMFDM, Light In My Pants (Only if there's a hole, honest!)
7. Lords of Acid, I Sit On Acid In My Pants (I need medical attention, STAT!)
8. Sloppy Seconds, Jerry's Kids In My Pants (I don't think they'd all fit in there, actually.... see #4 for the reasons why!)
9. Switchblade Symphony, Funnel In My Pants (Why didn't anyone tell me that this hole was getting BIGGER?!)
10. AFI, Girl's Not Grey In My Pants (So what color would she BE, then?!)
11. Primus, Tommy The Cat In My Pants (Get the cat outta there!)
12. KMFDM, Revenge In My Pants (I'm NOT going there! :P)
13. Cradle of Filth, The Promise of Fever In My Pants (I seriously need a good medical team of professionals NOW!)
14. Genitorturers, I Touch Myself In My Pants (Like I'd tell you about that sort of thing.... :P)
15. Tool, Sweat In My Pants (I think I need to do laundry...)
16. GWAR, Time For Death In My Pants (This DOES tie in with #5, but besides that.... yikes!)
17. Voodoo Glow Skulls, Wife and Kid In My Pants (I *told* you, there's not enough room in my pants for more people!)
18. Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Killing Jar In My Pants (If I had a jar of any type in there, I think it would be quite noticeable! I'm not even sure it would be that comfortable!)
19. the Ramones, Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment In My Pants (Um, no thanks! I don't think I need those kinds of invasive procedures quite yet.... or ever, actually!)
20. Cradle of Filth, Ebony Dressed For Sunset In My Pants (Sure, whatever you say!)



o_O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Try this, I dare you! :D

I'm highly amused by Corey's way-extended version, too! :D

Hamsterette: ah well... hahahaha, this "in your pants" thing is shaping up to be hilarious
Six Feet Under: what's that?
Hamsterette: Put your music playlist on random, write down the first 20 songs you hear, and add "in my pants" to the title.
Six Feet Under: 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit in my pants
Hamsterette: Hahahahaha. I think you'd better get your pants checked out! ;)
Six Feet Under: 2. I Believe in Me in my pants
Hamsterette: Haha. Well, I hope so.. ;)
Six Feet Under: 3. Where's Your Dignity in my pants
Six Feet Under: 4. In The Neck in my pants
Six Feet Under: 5. Life Sucks in my pants
Hamsterette: 3. Oh my. What a place for it.
Hamsterette: 4. Eh... all right then, if you say so.
Six Feet Under: 6. Eleven in my pants
Hamsterette: 5. Well... YOU said it, Not me!
Hamsterette: 6. Eleven WHAT in your pants?!
Six Feet Under: 7. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker in my pants
Hamsterette: 7. Hahahahahaha! Good one!
Six Feet Under: 8. Libertine Angel in my pants
Six Feet Under: 9. Mindfields in my pants
Hamsterette: hahaha, sure...
Hamsterette: 9. Aiya!
Six Feet Under: 10. View From The Surface in my pants
Six Feet Under: 11. Dismiss the Cynics in my pants
Six Feet Under: 12. I'm Glad I'm Not A Girl in my pants
Hamsterette: 10. Your pants must be pretty high up!
Six Feet Under: here's a good one :P

13. Found A Friend in my pants
Hamsterette: 11. All right, I'll just believe the non-cynics in your pants then.
Six Feet Under: 14. Light My Fire in my pants
Six Feet Under: 15. Bone Job in my pants
Hamsterette: 12. Well, I'm glad you're not either, haha
Hamsterette: 13. Um... I am not going there.
Hamsterette: 14. Dude. Get yourself a doctor, stat!
Six Feet Under: 16. Locomotive Breath bonnaroo in my pants
Hamsterette: 15. Yeah, not going there either.
Hamsterette: 16. Sure, if you say so....
Six Feet Under: 17. Put Your Clothes Back On in my pants
Hamsterette: 17. Not enough room, sweetie.
Six Feet Under: 18. Plaster Caster in my pants
Six Feet Under: 19. Horror Hotel in my pants
Six Feet Under: 20. Plastic Bag in my pants
Six Feet Under: bonus 21. Sleep in my pants
Hamsterette: 18. Um, well... I'm sure that would come out to be quite a creation....
Hamsterette: 19. Eek, do I really wanna know?!
Six Feet Under: 22. Harder Than Your Husband in my pants
(Frank Zappa song :P)
Hamsterette: 20. As long as it covers something important!
Hamsterette: 21. Sure, if it could cover me.
Hamsterette: 22. Hahahaha!
Hamsterette: You'll see mine in a bit..
Six Feet Under: Who Killed Marilyn in my pants
Hamsterette: No clue.
Six Feet Under: You Got Good Taste in my pants
Six Feet Under: Another Night in my pants
Six Feet Under: I Believe in my pants
Six Feet Under: Somebody Put Something In My Drink in my pants
Six Feet Under: I'm Not Afraid of Life in my pants
Six Feet Under: We Are 138 in my pants
Six Feet Under: Jump in the Fire in my pants
Six Feet Under: Burning Bridges in my pants
Six Feet Under: Wharghoul in my pants
Six Feet Under: Pet in my pants
Six Feet Under: Silent Tears in my pants
Six Feet Under: House of 1000 Corpses in my pants
Six Feet Under: Be Like Me in my pants
Six Feet Under: Islands in my pants
Hamsterette: Hahaha to all of them.
Six Feet Under: Night of the Living Dead in my pants
Hamsterette: Although I got one of the same ones as you.
Six Feet Under: Crazy Homicide in my pants
Six Feet Under: which one? :P
Six Feet Under: Corrupted in my pants
Six Feet Under: Disaster Blaster in my pants
Six Feet Under: 122 Hours of Fear in my pants
Six Feet Under: Acid Flesh in my pants
Six Feet Under: Final Prayer in my pants
Six Feet Under: Bonesnapper in my pants
Six Feet Under: Been a Son in my pants
Six Feet Under: Creeping Death in my pants
Six Feet Under: Do You Wanna Dance in my pants?
Six Feet Under: Come As You Are in my pants
Six Feet Under: I Wanna Live in my pants
Six Feet Under: Black Angel, White Angel in my pants
Six Feet Under: Up For The Crack in my pants
Six Feet Under: Strong And Smart in my pants
Six Feet Under: Battering Ram in my pants
Six Feet Under: Snake Eyes and Sissies in my pants
Six Feet Under: The Innocent in my pants
Six Feet Under: Fat Randy in my pants
Six Feet Under: I Turned Into A Martian in my pants
Six Feet Under: No, You Don't in my pants
Six Feet Under: Firing Squad in my pants
Six Feet Under: I Spent The Rent in my pants
Six Feet Under: Endless Vacation in my pants
Hamsterette: which one? the Misfits one
Six Feet Under: Horror Hotel?
Hamsterette: no
Hamsterette: we are 138
Six Feet Under: there's a bunch of Misfits ones up there :P
Hamsterette: take a look at the last message I sent you then :P
Six Feet Under: I see it
Hamsterette: all right then!
*** Six Feet Under signed off at Mon Apr 04 21:26:34 2005.
*** Six Feet Under signed on at Mon Apr 04 21:32:20 2005.
Six Feet Under: had to restart the computer...

so what are you doing in my pants now?
Hamsterette: I'm not doing ANYTHING in your pants! :P
Hamsterette: Although... "Touch Like Angel of Death" in my pants...
Six Feet Under: don't let the angel of death touch you in your pants
Hamsterette: no, that would be scarily like my #5 :P
Six Feet Under: do you keep your songs in your pants? :P
Hamsterette: no, not really... that would be frightening





According to this Jehovah's Witness quiz, I'm 47% fated to be one. Eek, scary! o_O


Note: LJ Anatomy Study Group / What my LJ friends are doing deep inside blogquizzes. (by JoeyDiablo and BrettNexx)

Note: LJ Costume Party Memegen by Saidara.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||||||||||| 43%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 43%
Empathy |||||||||||| 43%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 70%
Intellectual |||||| 30%
Mystical |||||| 30%
Artistic |||||||||| 36%
Religious |||||||||||||||| 70%
Hedonism |||||| 23%
Materialism |||||| 23%
Narcissism |||||||||| 36%
Adventurousness |||||| 23%
Work ethic |||||||||| 36%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 50%
Conflict seeking |||||| 30%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%
Romantic |||||| 23%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 63%
Anti-authority |||||||||| 36%
Wealth |||||| 23%
Dependency |||||||||||||||| 70%
Averse to change |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Individuality |||||||||| 36%
Sexuality |||||| 23%
Peter Pan complex |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Food indulgent |||||||||||||||| 70%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Paranoia |||||||||||||| 56%
Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 63%
Female cliché |||||||||||| 50%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I know I've taken this one before... oh well. :P


You scored as Save Me - Unwritten Law. You are Save Me by Unwritten Law! "You can't save me, you can't change me..." You've done things in your life that you can't let go of. You are your own person, you are very caring, and it's not surprising to hear you say: "I'll do what I want."

Save Me - Unwritten Law

80%

Helena - My Chemical Romance

75%

Feeling This - Blink 182

70%

Cute without the 'E' - Taking Back Sunday

70%

You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday

65%

Too Far Gone - All American Rejects

65%

Minority - Green Day

65%

The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

60%

Buried A Lie - Senses Fail

60%

Work - Jimmy Eat World

60%

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - My Chemical Romance

55%

Home - Three Days Grace

50%

Burnout - Green Day

20%

What emo / rock song are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home