Friday, March 11, 2005

Christmas music / Matt Good / "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head!" / Fictional Vampire Archetype

I woke up with Winter Wonderland in my head... aiyoh!

Matt Good is great therapy, though! ;)


112 Ways To Say "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head!"

Very useful for when you've just had an axe thrown at you. ;)


The Dark Mother
You are the Dark Mother. Beautiful, dark,
protecting, you are the grace of the night. You
keep safe the newly turned and guide them
through their first dark days.


What Fictional Vampire Archetype are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


You scored as Suicide. Your death will be suicide. What more can I say?

Suicide

80%

Disappear

60%

Stabbed

53%

Poison

53%

Bomb

53%

Eaten

47%

Gunshot

47%

Drowning

40%

Cut Throat

33%

Suffocated

33%

Disease

33%

Accident

27%

Electric Chair

20%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home