Monday, February 28, 2005

Survey about me

1) First Grade Teacher: Miss Plu Dorcey, who insisted that everyone call her "Plu." She was very nice to everyone, and a good influence on us young ones.

2) Last word you said: "Bye."

3) Last song you sang: Big Sugar's If I Had My Way.

4) Last person you hugged: Joan.

5) Last thing you ate: Spicy noodles with preserved vegetables... those made me THIRSTY!

6) Last time you said "I love you": Maybe last December? I don't say it much...

7) Last time you cried: Saturday.

8) What's in your CD player: The DVD of music Corey sent.

9) What color socks are you wearing: None.

10) What's under your bed: Carpet.

11) What time did you wake up today: 10:10 AM.

12) Current taste: Winterfresh Excel gum.

13) Current hair: Straight and black.

14) Current clothes: Dark blue pants, black panties, white undershirt, yellow shirt.

15) Current annoyance: That LFA snark community, and a certain someone not being nearly communicative enough. I swear, I'll end it!

16) Current longing: That the someone referenced in the previous question would just provide me with what I need.

17) Current desktop picture: Windows XP Modified, Bliss.

18) Current worry: What a certain person thinks of me.

19) Current hate: People who think that I can't be disabled just because I don't have a cane or other impedimenta.

20) Story behind your username: See my userinfo.

21) Current favourite article of clothing: My pink "Avec des compliments de VICTOIRE" T-shirt.

22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex / same sex: Eyes.

23) Last CD that you bought: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Murder Ballads.

24) Favorite place to be: Out with my friends, or the little kids that I know.

25) Least favorite place: At my parents' when there's anything negative going on. (usually seems to be directed at me.. not the best dynamic :P)

26) Time you wake up in the morning: Anywhere from 9:30 to 11. Although on Sundays, I have to get up by 8:30 or so.

27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I used to play the piano and the clarinet.. now I wish I could play the guitar.

28) Favorite color: Blue / purple / black.

29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes.

30) How tall are you: 5 feet.

31) Current favourite word / saying: "WHAT?!?"

32) Favorite book: Just one? Can't pick, man..

33) Favorite season: Spring.

34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Kevin.

35) Favorite day: Fridays.

36) Where do you want to go: Europe / Australia.

37) What is your career going to be like: No idea.

38) How many kids do you want?: Maybe 2 or 3.

39) What kind of car will you have: I don't drive, so I have no clue. Don't know much (or anything!) about cars, either. Though maybe if I *did* drive, one of those good ol' Nissan Sentras would do quite handily. ;)

40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Don't be afraid, there's the two of us now."

41) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Hershey's Kisses, papers, scissors, birthday cards, stickers, whiteout, bubble solution, books, and snack food.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home