Thursday, February 03, 2005

IrfanView, nosiness, and Swiss Chalet gift cards

Did a lot of stuff with music files tonight... finally figured out how to save things that people (Tim) send me via email. I thought that I could just download the file and save it to the desktop to play it. Turns out I have to click the "Download File" link, set it to play in a media player, then save the temp file (closing IrfanView first) to another folder. Whew, that can be confusing!

Also talked to my sister tonight... she finally got her Ontario drivers license. She still won't tell me where she got her Palm Pilot a few years ago, because I'm "nosy".. well, so is SHE! :P

At least she came up with a suggestion for her birthday gift that didn't involve money directly... you know, cash or a check. I don't trust my mother with either of those, but then that's the way things are. Steph wants one of these gift cards, preferably the Swiss Chalet or Jack Astor's one. (with Milestones included!) The last time I went to a Swiss Chalet was in November 2003 with Eric, Brian, and Sean... that was hilarious! She last went in December, since they have lots of them over there. The kid also wants me to put at least $30-$50 ($100?) on it, since she's a starving student and all. We shall see if I find them at the store next week, first!

Also, I hope Eric M. comes online tomorrow after work so we can make Friday plans. Was hoping for that tonight, but no dice. Oh well. We've usually managed to cobble together something so far. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home