Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Funny Things Said During Lovemaking / Intimate Moments, 5000-Comment Fest Finally Done, KISS quiz

I needed a laugh earlier today.... This RQ post reminds me of this Straight Dope thread.

Corey says that Something Awful has really good threads about stuff like that once in a while... and it's a lot funnier. So I told him to send them my way if he ever finds one, hahaha!

(no, I do NOT have a perverted mind! :P)




The 5000-Comment Fest in my LJ is finally done, after being up since last May! Phew!

Farrah and I are truly insane, but it can be done! :D




My friend Steve might be interested in this quiz. ;)

You scored as Gene Simmons. GENE SIMMONS!! You are a blood-sucking pyro with wings. With an axe guitar, the stage is your home. You sleep with as many girls as possible.

Gene Simmons

67%

Peter Criss

67%

Ace Frehley

58%

Paul Stanley

54%

Which member of KISS are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



What stereotype are you?

Goth

You guys are pretty cool. You're just as cool as Emo, but a little more dark and a little less Harry Potter!!! I love you guys!!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home