Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Feeling less homicidal today! / Quizzage

Yeah, I feel a little less like killing people today.

But if you cross me the wrong way, I *will* light into you like nobody's business! (good thing "person of interest" is apparently offline, hahaha) Right now, I hate people in new relationships. They should be careful what they say around me, especially since they KNOW that I'm soured on love. :P I'm okay with knowing, but I know I am WAY too envious.. you don't have to tell me that. I wish I could fall in love out of the blue and have it stick, especially if the guy has a sexy accent. Maybe I just won't think about it. :P



You scored as Latino. You're a Latina or a Latino.

Latino

50%

Black

42%

White

42%

Asian

33%

Are you a different race than you think you are?
created with QuizFarm.com


This quiz is messed up! :P


I am 30% Emo.
Semi-Emo ... mummble.
Hmm.. I should stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.


Hahaha! I've only ever listened to Vindicated!


I am 17% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. I am more than likely Democrat, my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Well, my place isn't NEAT... but the rest is spot on. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home