Monday, November 08, 2004

Preparing Christmas cards, 2004

It's that time again to get ready for Christmas. Who am I sending cards to this year? (besides the local friends' Christmas cards if I can write enough of them, haha)

Right now, this is what the list looks like: Michael, Corey, Dan, Stephen, Lisa, Steve and Carol, Alyssa, Aaron, John D., Jocelyn, Farrah, Jim and Catherine, Sara Jane, Meredith, Candy, Darren, and Kathy. I'm also sending Michael a notebook in exchange for a dragon.. we both think that sounds fair. Not sure if I'm sending anyone else things.. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I do know that I have to get some more stamps, and at least address the envelopes! Time to do that now... see ya!


What Rocker are you?

Slash

Guns n Roses guitarist, one of the greatest guitar players ever

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home