Friday, August 06, 2004

Perfidious blackguard / Friday Five: what best represents me?

I knew I put this somewhere at the UnaBoard, so had to go back there for the first time since January or March:

Sometimes I wonder if I have a black heart, or if I'm a perfidious blackguard. Then I realize that I'm not THAT much of a twisted, cold-hearted bastard if I regularly go all pink and floopy inside.

(Ask if you want to know what that means, hahaha! Corey and I are also talking about how cotton candy could be pink and floopy, or blue and floopy.. but that's not what I'm referring to with the above paragraph. Though he did get what I was talking about eventually.. he usually does. :P)


Yeah, I know.. I should take a stab at answering these questions meself, aye? :D


Friday Five: What best represents me?

1. What animal best represents you?

A dragon hamster! ;)

Seriously, I'd have to say a dog; all I ask for is genuine love, and I will love you in return. (or something..)


2. What color best represents you?

Blue: it can be calming like the gentle ocean waves, or really dark like my temper can be at times. (better than "black, to represent my dark heart" :P)


3. What season best represents you?

I'd say summer, but I'm not bright and cheerful all the time.. despite what certain people like to think! Possibly not winter, for the same reason as "black" above. So probably spring: everything is budding, and there's the eternal promise of new hope. (now there's a cliché! :P)


4. What emotion best represents you?

Right now, I'm all pink and floopy inside (as Spoz said once).. so I'd better not let that be the judge of it. Let's see... my friend Kelvin once said I was like a cheery bird, and a few people (Jim, Sam, Michael, etc.) have said that they unexpectedly felt comfortable right away with me.

So probably comfortable cheeriness, although I know that doesn't make much sense. :P


5. What flower / tree / plant best represents you?

Nobody will get this reference, but I'm saying a cigar / catalpa tree.. and definitely NOT a dogwood flower or tree! ;)

(if you really want to know, ask me!)

Seriously, even though I don't know much about plant stuff: An oak tree.. despite setbacks, I think I can be quite resilient and sturdy. (and every time I use or hear "resilient," I remember how Eric used it to mean "resentful" back in June 2001.. ah, the memories of that time! :D)

By the way, I love the odd "turn the lights on.. put your lights out!" quirkiness of the last two songs I was listening to. ;) (no, I didn't do it on purpose! :P) [Big Sugar's Turn The Lights On, and Matthew Good's Put Your Lights Out]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home