Monday, June 14, 2004

Nerf bat with instructions / Crying icons worth $50? / Random obits

it's been a pretty lo-fi day, all things considered..
had a discussion with someone about friendships.. I think it went all right, though I guess you can never tell..
talked to Spoz for a little while.. amusement rules!
he jokingly called me an idiot, and told me to think before I corrected his mistakes..
otherwise, he'd mail me a nerf bat with instructions..
nice way of indirectly slapping me around with one! ;)
also said to try not to blow up anything while he was out..
HAHAHAHA.. of course I'll try that and probably succeed..

definitely needed this discussion for the fun factor..
the other one was a bit stramash-y, but also needed..
my headspace is okay now.. Corey will make it better! ;)
Spoz and Corey are ALWAYS good for my brain.. waaaaahey!
nobody's asked about the new MSN name's meaning yet..
"[crying icon] <----- are these little animated icons REALLY worth $50? :P "
maybe later on.. Dave might make a comment, after all..


Obits here!

The site's cool.. totally random stuff, and you get something different every time you press the "Make Obit" button! (don't press Enter)

This was something I was ultimately satisfied with:

"We regret to announce the unpleasant passing of Flami Brolx, who on the 4th of January of this year was meticulously completely consumed by a large rabid squirrel. This unfortunate incident occurred in the forest behind an outhouse. The deceased was reported to have shouted "Did you hear something?" just before expiring. Flami Brolx is survived by several houseplants. Funeral services will be held the 2nd of next month."

Disclaimer: No, I'm not making fun of death myself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home