Sunday, June 13, 2004

We'll make Eric psycho with a lot of rice! / How to make "me"

spent plenty of time with Eric today, which is great..
he tried to affectionately crush me with Jon's knapsack..
somehow, I don't think that's going to work.. although I did put an arm around his neck when he tried it!
(all about the affectionate love here, people.. yahoo!)
Jon joked about making him psycho / over the edge by having him eat a lot of rice when he can't have any..
I also talked to Jen, Dave, Dawn, Citrus, Danielle, Sabrina, Sheena, Alan, Denise, and others:
sleep, fines for being late to Sunday School, yesterday, our plans, updates, where people were, etc.
currently, I'm talking to Corey about certain issues..
it's always good times with him, as well.. the listening and humor rocks the house!
yes, I might keep the "stir-fry" MSN name up for now..
it's not about anyone I've mentioned in this blog entry ;)




How to make a Flami
Ingredients:

3 parts anger

1 part brilliance

5 parts energy
Method:
Layer ingredients in a shot glass. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of curiosity



Here's another version:



How to make a Flami Brolx
Ingredients:

3 parts jealousy

3 parts arrogance

5 parts instinct
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Top it off with a sprinkle of fitness and enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home