Saturday, June 12, 2004

Hilarious typos / My Japanese name, and movie villains

got rushed out of the house last night, which I hate..
I tripped because Jon stepped on my untied shoelace..
went for dinner at this Hong Kong-style café later..
among the usual sort of stuff on the menu, it had:

Stir Fried Bean Spouse & Shrimp with Sambal Sauce
Special Lamp in Hot Pot
Condensed Mike & Peanut Butter Toast
Beed Fried Rice Noodle


spent time talking of raw dog pudding and fried raw dog..
hilarious time out, for sure.. even though I wasn't in the best of moods to start with :P


went to Daniel and Michelle's "Jack and Jill" today..
it was at Phil's instead of the beach because it rained..
Michelle looks like her sister, and her baby niece Jenica is so cute.. we all played with her..
making wedding dresses out of toilet paper was hilarious..
Daniel might have traumatized the neighbors later ;)
Awana was all right, and now I'm home talking to Eric..
probably will be fun times ahead with good friends! :D



My japanese name is ?? Hamano (seaside field) ?? Chiaki (very fine in autumn).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.






Very interesting.. I like the background music (John Williams' Imperial Death March [Darth Vader's Theme]), as it takes me back to Band class in junior high. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home