Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Meeting Terrence

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVIN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was awesome knowing you years ago!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA.. I hope you have a good one today! :)

I felt that things were being taken out of my control..
definitely not good, especially when you add escalators into the mix of conflicting emotions..
got to meet Steph's friend Terrence from Singapore; we went to the gelato place after dropping the parents off..
tried being tour guides and showing him all this stuff..
we also picked Jeremy up, and discussed Asian foods on the way home to meet Ty..
now we're all home, and off to do things like jam / bond!
wasn't happy earlier today, as I wished I was anywhere else but here.. but things will find a balance soon!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home