Friday, June 11, 2004

Terrence and gum

Just went to Safeway and the one-litre bubble tea place with Steph and Terrence.. he bought all this gum and stuff that they don't have in Singapore. (instant mashed potatoes, jello powder, etc.) They've kinda lifted the ban on gum, but you can only sell Nicorette.. the stuff they give to smokers who are hoping to quit. You also need a license to sell gum there, apparently.

KQ, maybe you can clarify from your point of view? Actually, it would be nice if you could also tell me why they ban gum in the first place over there! (I know it has something to do with the image they want to promote of Singapore being a clean city, but beyond that.. no clue!)

I ordered a yin-yang bubble tea at the one-litre bubble tea place, and had the two of them make fun of / mock my insane hyper laughter.. um, yay? (I get that way on caffeine / alcohol.. what can I tell you?)

Since I also had some Viva Java GOOD coffee this morning, plus one mug of a passion fruit "sparkling" wine cooler before going out just now... I think I'll be buzzed tonight! HAHAHAHAHA.. woohoo! ;) *dances around, excited*

We might go to Steveston Village / IHOP tomorrow morning.. Terrence's flight leaves at noon, but he has to be at the airport by 9-ish. I don't know if I'll be able to get up at 6 or 7, though.. yikes! (they want to have breakfast at 8:15-ish)

All in all, it's been interesting with him around... and very cool for sure! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home