Friday, May 21, 2004

Monster hugs and Jun Sushi

well, I'm feeling lots better now than I was before..
writing down my feelings on the mega-thread helped me..
just got a comment from Jim saying that he got the CD..
thanks me very much, though he hasn't listened to it yet..
says I'm so great to him, and gives me monster hugs..
now THAT made me grin like a maniac.. making him or any of my other friends happy makes me happy!
at least all the CDs got to their destinations.. not going to worry about the cards..
the people aren't available to me anyhow, but I had to send them.. go figure, eh?

right now, I'm staring at the Jun Sushi takeout menu..
so many choices available, and so little time to pick..
they close at 9.. I've been looking for two hours?!
I've been saying I need to save my money, too..
might as well order something anyhow, and never mind..
but now the question is what to order, and how much..
since it's now 8:15, I better decide on something soon..
wish me luck, kiddies.. and no, you can't have any! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home