Saturday, May 22, 2004

Mega 5000-comment thread DONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEEN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you at school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN.. I hope you have a super one today! :) It was good when Steph would bring you around.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL.. I hope you have a really terrific one today! :) It was great knowing you at school.

well, we finally finished the mega 5000-comment thread..
it took from Monday to Friday.. 99 hours! (May 17 to 21)
now I won't have a deluge of email whenever I check..
or at least, I damn well HOPE that's not the case..
Erik has a program that might help us in tallying..
if it does, I'll be extremely grateful.. my eyes will bleed!
(whether I do it myself, or I get help from other people)

I wanted to order Japanese food, but Jun Sushi does not do delivery anymore.. that sucks!
so instead I decided to go for taco pizza / spicy pizza from the Pizza Factory..
sweet two-for-one deal, after all.. can't beat that, eh?
yes, I am well aware that it cost more money than going out probably would have..
but I do have food for the next few days besides what I have already at this living space..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home