Saturday, April 03, 2004

Little Angela at the bus stop

had another encounter with the delightful hyper girl..
seeing her makes my Saturday go easier, somehow..
the little girl Angela asked me some weird questions..
but it's all good.. she laughs and is pretty cute! :D

bought a birthday card for Jim at the dollar store..
the envelope's big enough to hold seven address lines..
went to Awana, and we have another break next week..
that's so weird, since we just had one two weeks ago!
I gave gum to Quan, Hien, and David.. what of David Marr?
Hien asked what happened to him.. I don't know much..
however, I did tell her what I know.. that's better with her!

Dave's back from Toronto: he had lunch with Steph..
he says she's pretty excited about getting back in May..
good to have him and his humor back.. I'll miss him later!
Julie gave me candy Coke bottles and talked to me more..
I heard that Johnson is sick with the chicken pox now..
never had it meself, so I'm hoping it goes away in 2 weeks!

Anita was looking through a bridal magazine later on..
Dave didn't think much of a low-cut dress: "no, not that one!"
Melia says she can just imagine what kind of dad he'll be..
he says his daughters are getting married in the winter!
the usual bunch of fun hijinks with us.. sanity is good..
however, losing an hour's sleep is SO not the best thing!













You scored 28 Purity, 12 Deviance, and 57 Just Having Fun!


Well, here we are. Results are pretty self-explanatory. Here's that pretty picture I promised you. Bye!










My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 65% on Purity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Deviance
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on Just Having Fun




Link: The 100 Question Parody Test written by brendragon on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home