Friday, April 02, 2004

Emails and phone calls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been awesome knowing you all these years!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPOZ.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been very interesting with you around.. cheers!

wished the Subwoofer forums actually worked here..
that way, I could start a birthday thread for Spoz..
as it is, I might have to ask Erik to do it for me..
of course, Spoz would probably call me obsessive..
then again, he might actually give me "cheers" for that..
might as well see if Erik's amenable to the suggestion..

got an email from Jon suggesting I call Eunice later..
I left a message on her cell to say I had a ride from Lily..
then Jon himself called me, so that was good timing..
we talked a bit about the accident and Mom's anxiousness..
probably won't be seeing each other this weekend..
especially since I'm still not allowed into the townhouse..
it still has a LOT of junk and old stuff in boxes all over..
we're both on outings tomorrow with various groups..
ensured ride status, and told each other to have fun!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home